Monday 17 January 2011

New Year.

This new year, I went to Orlando Florida with my boyfriend and his family and we were the typical tourist. In fact, We stayed in a Disney Hotel (Pop century) and Went to a disney park every day, well most days. 

Being the animation geek that I am, I went to all the art shops around the park and got talking to one of the artists, he told me about a workshop I could do in Disney's Hollywood studios, and of course I checked it out.

It was really interesting, all though it was aimed at every one (not at animators). It went through some of the character design (of mushu in Mulan) and then I found out that Pocahontas was originally going to have three side kicks including a turkey.

Also, did you know the Sorcerers apprentice was written for Dopey and then Walt Disney changed his mind. 

Just thought I would share.

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment